- Deadline: Fri 12 Oct 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: St Albans.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
- Team and individual sports including: football, tennis, cricket, archery, volleyball, badminton, basketball, hockey
- Art and Design
- Photography and film-making
- Performing Arts, Dance and Drama
- Pool Sports and Swimming
- Journalism, Creative Writing and British Literature
- Exam Skills, Presentations and Debates
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Keen interest in sports/drama/arts and crafts
- Experience organising/supervising/leading activities and events
- Ability to lead with confidence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in time management
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Previous experience working with children/teenagers
- Residential experience
- Coaching experience
Salary and Benefits
- Accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
With over 36 teaching centres and projects, Bell provides English language and educational services worldwide. Teaching students of all ages and training teachers, help us in our mission to change lives by joining an organisation that provides a rewarding working environment with excellent professional development opportunities. For more information about Bell please visit our website.
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
3-4 month internationally recognized and accredited course at The Global English Teaching Academy including a minimum of 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.