EFL Teachers required for Leading Language School in Northern Spain
- Deadline: Wed 31 Oct 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain: Arrasate-Mondragon.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
End: end June or July 2019
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours' teaching - children, teenagers, young adults, as well as business, general and exam classes - a bit of everything usually. You may also be involved Skype classes.
- The weekly workload varies slightly depending mainly on which intensive courses are on from week to week.
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
- The contract has a 3-month trial period. This protects both sides, employee and employer
Typically, you would have about 2 calendar weeks at Christmas (Dec. 22-Jan 6 approx.), 10 calendar days at Easter, plus one or two national holidays / saints' days throughout the year (fiestas and puentes).
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Degree required
- Preferred qualifications: Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
- Proficient user of English
- EU National
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive
- first-class references on request
- proof of criminal record check
- proficient typist and IT user (MS Word, MS Excel...)
- confident in public, good communication skills
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
- willing to adapt to our clients culture.
Preferable (not essential)
- basic command of Spanish
- own transport
Salary and Benefits
Details of salary at interview
- Best practice sessions are held throughout the year by our experienced team
- Help and support is always at hand
- We find shared accommodation (average monthly rent: 700 for a 3-roomed flat = 250 + bills per person).
- Possibility of renewed contract for 2019-2020.
- We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.
More Company Information
Mondragon Lingua is one of Spain's biggest language schools employing over 100 people in 5 centres and offering language courses as well as translation and interpreting services. Our range of language courses includes courses for children and teenagers, adults and business people. We do a lot of teaching in-company, organizing groups and specific courses to meet our customers' language training requirements. We belong to the Mondragon Cooperative Corporation (MCC) and our headquarters are located in Mondragon (Basque Country, Spain). In 2005 we became the first language school in Europe to receive the Golden Q Quality award.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.