Language Centre in North - West Spain requires TEFL teacher
- Deadline: Thu 11 Oct 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Langreo.
- Lord's Language Centre
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Teaching week of a maximum of 27 hours, from Monday to Friday. Should it go over 27, overtime will then be paid.
- Teachers are expected to prepare the classes, as well as correct and mark exercises.
- General English, from children to adults.
- Exams preparation: Cambridge.
- Groups are of a maximum of 12 students (normally 6 to 8), same age and knowledge.
- The Centre provides all the necessary resource material required.
- 1-year experience.
- University degree.
- CELTA/TEFL certificate or equivalent.
- Some Spanish will be appreciated, though not necessary.
Salary and Benefits
- Teachers are covered by the Spanish National Health Scheme.
- The cost of accommodation in the area is of about 250.00 Euros a month. We will help to find it.
Lord's Language Centre
More Company Information
Opened since 1972, Lord's Language Centre is a private language school, located in Langreo (Asturias - Northern Spain). It's a Cambridge and PTE General (Pearson) authorised exam centre. Langreo has a population of about 30,000 inhabitants; it has a strong community spirit and a hospitable, lively atmosphere. It was once a coal mining area. Our teaching staff consists of four Spaniards and two native teachers.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.