Come and Explore Exciting Japan in 2019 - Apply Here
- Deadline: Thu 01 Nov 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Japan: Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kyushu.
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
- JPY 252,800 (approx. £1,700 monthly) with bonus system
- Accommodation support
- Full training on arrival including TEYL course
- 6 weeks annual paid leave including 2 weeks at Christmas / New Year, plus Spring & Summer breaks
- Teach small classes of 1 - 6 students (average 3 students)
- 29.5 hours weekly teaching 50% adults & 50% children
- Average length of teacher stay on this program is almost 3 years
Details of Position
- Experience life in one of Asias most fast paced destinations
- Full week long orientation in Tokyo
- Teach small groups of children, teenagers, parents, young professionals and business people who study at these community orientated schools
- Average class size is 3 students
- Average length of stay on program is almost 3 years
- Arrive October 2018 OR January, February, March 2019
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL* (or Level 5 equivalent TEFL course)
- No experience necessary
- No Japanese language skills required
* TEFL / TESOL / CELTA course must include at least 6 hours of assessed Teaching Practice to real students (not peers).
- Applicants with 120 hour On-line TEFL and 6 months of teaching experience may also apply
Salary and Benefits
- Bonus system
- Airport pick up
- 1 week orientation in Tokyo
- TEYL training provided with ongoing teacher development
- Teach 29.5 hours per week
- 5 day week
- Reimbursed work commuting costs
- Accommodation support with loan for company accommodation where required
- 6 weeks annual paid leave (including 5 extra days after 6 months)
- Welfare support team in Japan
- Access to Japanese Health Insurance Scheme
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to Japan
- Visa sponsorship
- Lots of CPD opportunities
- 12 month contract (renewable)
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
3-4 month internationally recognized and accredited course at The Global English Teaching Academy including a minimum of 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.