YL Residential EFL Teachers
- Deadline: Fri 03 May 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers for our Young Learner Courses running summer 2019. All our schools provide staff with excellent premises and facilities and we offer free accommodation, free meals and professional development opportunities.
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties. With General, Business and Academic English courses on offer, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
With General, Business and Academic English courses on offer, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
- CELTA qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in time management
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Previous experience working with Young Learners
- Residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment:
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation and meals
- Paid training weekend on 25th & 26th May 2019
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.