YL Residential EFL Teachers
- Deadline: Fri 21 Jun 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers for contracts in June/July for our Young Learner Courses.
All our schools provide staff with excellent premises and facilities and we offer free accommodation, free meals and professional development opportunities.
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties. With General, Business and Academic English courses on offer, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
We currently have the following contracts available between the following dates:
28th June - 27th July
28th June - 13th July
1st July - 16th July
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in time management
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Previous experience working with Young Learners
- Residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment:
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application at a cost of £44, which will be deducted from your first pay cheque (unless you are on the update service).
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations unless carried out within the last 3 months.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.