YL Residential EFL Teachers
- Deadline: Fri 21 Jun 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers for two-week contracts in June/July for our Young Learner Courses.
All our schools provide staff with excellent premises and facilities and we offer free accommodation, free meals and professional development opportunities.
EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students' level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties. With General, Business and Academic English courses on offer, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
We currently have 4 two-week contracts available between the following dates:
21st June 6th July
28th June 13th July (x2)
1st July 16th July
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- CELTA qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in time management
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Previous experience working with Young Learners
- Residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment:
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application at a cost of £44, which will be deducted from your first pay cheque (unless you are on the update service).
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations unless carried out within the last 3 months.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.