Native Level Teaching Position
- Deadline: Fri 24 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Santander, Cantabria.
- MANCHESTER ENGLISH CB
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
Details of Position
The contract offered is for 26 hours teaching per week. The position will involve teaching general English to children from age 4 upwards, teenagers and adults at all levels in group and individual classes. In addition, we also prepare students for the official Cambridge University exams (KET, PET, FIRST, ADVANCED, PROFICIENCY) as well as IELTS, APTIS and TOEFL.
Teachers generally have a mixed timetable of different ages and levels and all classes are undertaken in our modern, well-equipped academy. Classes are offered between 08:00 and 21:30 (with earlier finishes on Fridays) although the majority of teaching will be in the afternoons and evenings.
All applicants must hold a valid EU passport or relevant work permit.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (1365 euros gross per calendar month)
- Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and all public holidays (usually 6-7 days per school year)
- Annual holiday entitlement (pro-rated based on number of hours worked)
- Contract offered to June 2019
- Finishing bonus at end of year upon completion of contract
- Tax and social security paid
- Assistance with finding accommodation and Spanish administration
MANCHESTER ENGLISH CB
More Company Information
MANCHESTER ENGLISH is an exciting, new language school providing quality teaching from experienced, native teachers. We offer classes for all ages and levels (from complete beginners to the Proficiency examination) and a varied and flexible timetable.
Click here to visit the
MANCHESTER ENGLISH CB website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.