Academic Recruitment Manager
- United Kingdom, N5 2EF.
- Language Study Centres
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The Academic Recruitment Manager will assume all responsibility in academic recruitment for our UK summer schools in accordance with British Council and English UK guidelines.
During the summer, the role will involve helping to manage the academic staff and ensuring the academic programme runs smoothly.
The successful candidate will need to start before October.
The Academic Recruitment Manager will report to the Academic Manager.
- Recruitment and interviewing of prospective seasonal academic staff
- Interviewing prospective staff by telephone, Skype or face to face
- Ensuring all contractual documents are received and filed accordingly
- Collecting references and running DBS checks
- Ensuring that academic recruitment consistently achieves the standards set out in British
Council/English UK guidelines
- Assisting the Academic Manager in preparation for the summer season
- Native or near-native speaker level of English
- University degree
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Experience of working in a young learners summer school environment
- CELTA qualified (or equivalent)
- DELTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience with management
- Safeguarding training
Salary and Benefits
Language Study Centres
More Company Information
Language Study Centres offers a wide choice of high quality residential and homestay English language programmes for teenagers throughout the UK. All of our courses take place at educational campuses.
Click here to visit the
Language Study Centres website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.