Secondary English Teachers are required for SABIS Network Schools
- Deadline: Sun 24 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai.
- The International Schools Of Choueifat
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) and head of department (HOD) as needed.
- Implementing the SABIS point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
- Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule ( When applicable to specific grade).
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers , organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS management.
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS system improving their performance.
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS management.
Teaching experience is desired but not essential as training is provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Special end of service bonus
- Fully furnished rent free apartment
- Transport to and from school
- Water, electricity and other utilities are free
- Free return ticket
- Savings scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- Transferability to all of our schools globally
- Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
- Multicultural eager students
- English is the only means of instruction
- Cutting edge educational technology
- Long established company (1886)
The International Schools Of Choueifat
More Company Information
SABIS® Network Schools In and Around Dubai are part of a global education network that operates on 5 continents serviced through three independent corporations headquartered in the U.S., Lebanon, and the U.A.E. The School Network operates in 20 countries and educates close to 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, the member schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Click here to visit the
The International Schools Of Choueifat website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.