Disney English Foreign Trainer
- China, China.
- The Walt Disney Company Ltd.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 6
- Degree Required
We're looking for passionate, out-going, English speaking, English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers. You'll get to discover a new culture, inspire children to learn a new language, and grow and develop your own skills in ways you never dreamed. It's all possible at Disney English.
Details of Position
- Provide a highly engaging and effective English learning experience to children between 3-12 years old through the delivery of innovative and immersive Disney educational content
- Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
- Work a 40 hour work week (20-25 contact teaching hours) including evenings and weekends
- Measure progress and educational results
- Build strong relationships with parents and keep them in-the-know on their child's journey.
- Live and work in one of these growing cities in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Chengdu
Disney will give you the opportunity to learn, grow, teach and lead apply now!
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
- Completed bachelor degree or above
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
- A flexible can do attitude and flexible approach to working
- Passion for Disney and working with young children
Teaching experience and experience working with children is highly desirable but not essential for certain cities in China.
Salary and Benefits
- Salaries start at 10,000 RMB per month dependent on qualifications/experience
- Monthly housing allowance up to 4,850 RMB
- Resettlement allowance of 7,000 RMB
- Paid airfare to China and a monthly travel stipend toward return trip
- Three weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
- Health, dental, paid sick and vacation time
- Robust academic training including assistance obtaining a TEFL certification as well as a Rosetta Stone Mandarin license
- Various Disney discounts* including a limited theme parks admission pass
*Benefits subject to change
The Walt Disney Company Ltd.
More Company Information
Imagine having the chance to inspire children and guide them on the road to success. At Disney English, you'll help children develop a passion for the English language using Disney's award winning curriculum, innovative technology and with the support of our beloved characters and stories. You'll help shape their futures, and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. From discovering a new culture to working with a company that has been recognized for family entertainment for over 85 years, decades of which have supported English language learning, Disney English offers a unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Click here to visit the
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.