English Language Teacher/ Native Level Speaker of English
- Deadline: Mon 20 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Poland, Puławy.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Standard EFL teaching duties such as lesson preparation; homework management & correction; assessment design, delivery & correction; student guidance & feedback.
- Administration duties related to needs analysis, attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
- Attendance at all relevant meetings and workshops
Applications should include:
- CV with current postal address, daytime contact number and email address.
- Full contact details of 2 referees known to the applicant in a professional EFL capacity, or present or former tutor, or previous employer; including their name, position held, email address and work contact number.
- Cover letter outlining suitability for the role.
- Scans of relevant qualifications (academic and TEFL qualifications).
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.
- enjoys working with people, can build up a good rapport with children and teenagers
- has good interpersonal communication skills
- flexible, resourceful, positive can-do approach, able to positively influence and motivate others.
- organized, responsible, & performance-driven with an ability to meet deadlines.
- has an effective classroom management style
- has the ability to deliver lessons with pace and interest
- works productively, sensitively and cooperatively in team contexts
- inspirational, creative, empathetic
- realises the school mission, vision and respects its values
- Recognized CELTA / TESOL / TEFL qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Native Level Speaker of English
- A degree in teaching, preferably an ELT degree
- Potential to effectively use a variety of teaching methods or innovative solutions (e.g. modern technologies) in order to enhance the learning process
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience for native level speakers of English who do not hold a degree in teaching
Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Contract Type: Full time contract: 20 (60min) hours of teaching per week, minimum 1 school year (1st October 2018- 28th June 2019)
Pay Rates: Competitive local rates. Details available on application.
Completion bonus: 1000 Euro.
Induction: a pre-service induction process (Start Date: 17th Sep. 2018)
excellent working conditions:
- small classes (3-12 students)
- big and well-equipped classrooms: interactive whiteboards, computers with internet connection in most classrooms
- syllabus, materials, teacher support and training
- friendly atmosphere
- accommodation provided, airport pick-up if needed
- 5 weeks of paid holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration:
(1st- 2nd Nov; 22nd Dec- 1st Jan; 11th - 24th Feb; 18th -23rd Apr; 1st- 5th May)
- possibility of prolonging the contract
More Company Information
Quest Language School is a well-established private language school in Pulawy,Poland. Renown for high standards of language teaching and excellent students' results in Cambridge University Language Exams.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.