TEFL Teacher - Housing available - Full salary package - Small class sizes
- Indonesia, 20 cities to choose.
- EF English First
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 24
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Grow your ESL teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company. EF has been in Indonesia for over 20 years and our experienced international team will take you through each step to make the move abroad a smooth and successful one. All thats needed is enthusiasm for travel and a passion for education. This is a great opportunity to meet people from around the world and gain international teaching experience in one of the education industry's most rapidly growing countries.
* A Bachelors Degree (any major acceptable)
* At lease one year of working experience (teaching or not related)
* A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
* Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary and Benefits
* IDR 12,000,000 15,000,000 monthly after taxes, based on location, qualifications & experience
* Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
* Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
* Health insurance coverage provided
* Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
* Airport pick-up upon arrival
* Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
* Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
* Job rotation scheme
* Fortnightly teacher social events
* Quarterly teacher excursions
* Fully sponsored continuous professional development including 120-hour TEFL Certification course and Cambridge TKTs
EF English First
More Company Information
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned educational organisation. EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education First is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 23,000 teachers help people of all ages
Click here to visit the
EF English First website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.