ESL / English Teacher Explore Indonesia with Full Salary Package!
- Indonesia: 20 cities to choose.
- EF English First
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 18
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Grow your ESL teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company. EF has been in Indonesia for over 20 years and our experienced international team will take you through each step to make the move abroad a smooth and successful one. All thats needed is enthusiasm for travel and a passion for education. This is a great opportunity to meet people from around the world and gain international teaching experience in one of the education industry's most rapidly growing countries.
* A Bachelors Degree (any major acceptable)
* At lease one year of working experience (teaching or not related)
* A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
* Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary and Benefits
* IDR 12,000,000 15,000,000 monthly after taxes, based on location, qualifications & experience
* Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
* Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
* Health insurance coverage provided
* Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
* Airport pick-up upon arrival
* Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
* Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
* Job rotation scheme
* Fortnightly teacher social events
* Quarterly teacher excursions
* Fully sponsored continuous professional development including 120-hour TEFL Certification course and Cambridge TKTs
EF English First
More Company Information
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned educational organisation. EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education First is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 23,000 teachers help people of all ages
Click here to visit the
EF English First website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.