EFL Teacher | Kazakhstan
- Deadline: Mon 06 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda
- Bonas MacFarlane Education
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
All planning, syllabus preparation and specification of intended learning outcomes should have been done prior to the start of the programme in September 2018.
1. Leader of the Program shall supervise implementation of the program in general and teach General English to teachers during first half of academic year and then prepare them for IELTS exam and acknowledge with modern teaching techniques that teachers could apply on their lessons with students. Supervision of teachers lessons will be part of the job. The teacher needs to be prepared for each lesson and to do all his/her best to motivate students to achieve high results. Attendance lists should be provided on monthly basis, reports on each student to be provided one time at the end of academic year.
2. Junior Teacher shall teach General English to students (not less than 60 people) at the University. There will be no more than 15 people in one group. Students will have 3 lessons per week. There will be approximately 20 teaching hours per week. The exact schedule will be provided in September 2018. There will be 3 testing throughout the process: mid of December, mid of March and mid of May. At the beginning of academic year teacher needs to prepare a teaching program for different level knowledge students for whole year. By the end of the program all students need to achieve high results. The teacher needs to be prepared for each lesson and to do all his/her best to motivate students to achieve high results. Attendance lists should be provided on monthly basis, reports on each student to be provided one time at the end of academic year.
Position specification is preliminary and should be discussed in details with candidates.
Conditions of work
The contract length will be 9 months (from September 2018 till May 2019). There will be a paid leave for 3 weeks from 15th of December till 7th of January (the dates are preliminary).
Teachers will be provided with a separate flat and working visa. Native level speakers with Kazakhstan residence permit are preferred candidates. One return flight will be provided to the teacher to come to Kyzylorda in September 2018 and to fly back at the beginning of June 2019.
Native level speaker with a CELTA, DELTA or an equivalent qualification and a university degree in Teaching English. At least 3 years post-CELTA, DELTA teaching experience is preferable. Candidates need to be enthusiastic and willing to make positive changes in learning English language at the University in Kyzylorda.
Salary and Benefits
Bonas MacFarlane Education
More Company Information
Bonas MacFarlane is a leading Educational Consultancy, specialising in private tuition domestically and worldwide, expert educational advice in the UK and US independent schools systems as well as their higher education systems. We require EFL teachers for overseas placements, private tutors in all subjects for all ages to undertake anything from hourly tuition in the UK to full-time residential tuition around the world. We are also looking for graduates keen for a career in education, joining our team in London or one of our overseas offices. We are opening new offices all the time. Currently we are in Dubai, Almaty and Baku with representation in Russia, Nigeria and China
Click here to visit the
Bonas MacFarlane Education website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.