Don't just start teaching in China, start a career with Aston English.
- China, Xi'an, Dalian, Sanya, Jinan, Guiyang, Xiamen,Weihai, Korla,Yinchuan, Changsha, Xiangyang, Wuhan, Ordos, Yantai, Mianyang
- Beijing Aston Educational Consulting Company Limited
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
American owned company with both school and regional management in place to help teachers with anything they need.
Unlike a lot of teaching jobs in China, at Aston we have plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Details of Position
So why teach with Aston?
- At Aston we have our own curriculum and books, so lesson planning is a breeze. We provide initial and ongoing training to all teachers.
- Teachers can work 23 hours a week and get 3 days off. For those who want to work more hours can work 28 hours a week. No hidden hours.
- All of our schools offer teachers a free apartment, so there are no expensive set up costs. Mandarin lessons and medical insurance are also included.
- If you don't want to commit to a yearlong contract we also offer 6 month contracts.
- American owned company with both school and regional management in place to help teachers with anything they need. If you want to speak to some of our current teachers, we can arrange that for you.
Career Development at Aston:
Unlike a lot of teaching jobs in China, at Aston we have plenty of opportunities for advancement. Not only that, but we don't require our teachers to work as teachers for 2 or 3 years before they can move up. We've had teachers move to management positions as quickly as 6 months after starting. The most important thing for us is an individuals passion, skills and motivation.
So what kind of opportunities are available?
Fancy yourself as a manager? Our Assistant School Managers and School Managers have direct influence over who the school is run. After that, regional management awaits you.
Like travelling? Our Regional Support Officers get to the opportunity to travel across China supporting our schools in a variety of ways.
Want to pass on your teaching knowledge? We have a number of regional Teacher Trainers who train the next generation or Aston teachers and continually assess and provide support to current teachers.
The above is just a taste of the opportunities we have available for our teachers. So if you want to start or continue your teaching journey but strive to have something to work towards then we can help you with that. Check out our Facebook page.
- Bachelors degree (any major)
- 21 to 55 years old (visa requirement)
- Genuine interest on teaching, specifically younger learners.
- Adaptable and adventurous.
Salary and Benefits
- Choice of 23 or 28 hours a week. 23 hours a week comes with 3 DAYS OFF!!
- Free apartment. Rent and hassle free!
- Flight allowance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly mandarin lessons.
- Medical insurance
- Training and professional development
- 6 or 12 month contracts
Beijing Aston Educational Consulting Company Limited
More Company Information
Aston English is a brand of professional English Language training schools that focus on speaking and listening skills for 3-18 year-olds. Since the first school opened in 1996, over 130 language centers have been established in 88 cities across China. Aston English is the only English language training brand from the United States in China which is specifically designed for Chinese children. Aston's customized curriculum for the Chinese market ensures students achieve good English communicat
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.