Casual IELTS Examiner Trainer (Hourly rate)
- Deadline: Tue 07 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Vietnam, Da Nang City
- RMIT Vietnam
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Examiner recruitment. Final approval of applications, identifying the need for an IELTS test and acting as a member of the interview panel.
- Examiner training. Delivering training, witnessing the Confidentiality Undertaking, approving trainees for certification and screening out inappropriate trainees. Completing a post-training report for the ESC.
- Examiner standardisation and re-certification.
- Examiner monitoring for new, current and inactive Examiners: monitoring the sample of interviews, feedback forms, and following-up training session for new Examiners.
- Examiner Trainer administration.
- Support teaching on a range of programs, as requested.
For further information about this role and HOW TO APPLY, please click on the Apply button.
Applications close: 07 Aug 2018 SE Asia Standard Time
- A degree in Education or similar field.
- TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution (at minimum certificate level) or EFL/ESOL related studies from a recognised institution (minimum certificate level equivalent).
- The applicant is an active Examiner Trainer in both modules at the time of application.
- At least 5 years full time teaching experience of adult students (16 years and above).
- Experience in conducting training workshops and seminars.
- Experience of operating a staff performance management system.
- Experience of staff recruitment and staff selection procedures.
- Strong communication, detailed orientation, ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Proficient in ICT.
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) band 9.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, from US$37.00
- PTI health insurance for employees
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs)
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Opportunity to both test and teach at the RMIT Da Nang Campus.
More Company Information
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University (Melbourne, Australia), has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries. RMIT Vietnam is an English speaking university.
Click here to visit the
RMIT Vietnam website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.