Business English Teachers - Rome, Milan & Turin
- Deadline: Thu 09 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Rome, Milan and Turin
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We have full time vacancies for experienced Business English Trainers, , in Rome, Milan and Turin and also for locally based supply teachers in these cities. We are seeking qualified, preferably with the Cambridge ESOL DELTA in the case of Rome, experienced and committed EFL teachers to add to our teams.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge DELTA,Trinity DipTESOL,Cambridge CELTA,Trinity CertTESOL
- Teaching experience:
- 3 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Applicants should be native level speakers who possess the following:
- A degree.
- A recognised TEFL qualification (ie, preferably the Cambridge ESOL DELTA for Rome or Cambridge ESOL CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent in Milan and Turin).
- At least three years' relevant TEFL experience.
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
Salary and Benefits
- induction, on-going training and support;
- an excellent range of materials;
- opportunities for structured career development;
- a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment; and
- assistance with initial travel and accommodation.
Salaries range from 1500 to 1885 euros per month depending on experience, grade and centre.
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Linguarama is a language training organisation specialising in training people in business, the professions and government organisations.
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?