Centre Manager - Madrid
- Deadline: Mon 30 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Madrid
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 4 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business at our twenty centres across Europe.
We are now looking to recruit a new Cente Manager for Madrid, starting in September 2018. The successful candidate will be responsible in particular for leading the drive to increase sales locally and for the sales of English in England programmes into the UK as well as for the general management of the centre. She\he will possess the initiative and energy to grow the business in a very competitive market while also leading the team to ensure we continue to deliver high quality training to current clients.
The Centre Managers responsibilities will include:
- full involvement in developing and leading the sales activities of the centre, including attending sales meetings, liaising closely with current clients, researching and developing new sales leads and working closely with the Madrid Sales Manager
- ensuring that the centre is able to deliver excellent, needs-based courses to companies in and around Madrid on a profitable basis
- leading and developing international teaching teams, handling staff appraisals and overseeing recruitment, mentoring, training, observation, regular feedback and meetings;
- overall responsibility for personnel management, financial control and general administration of the centre.
Applicants should possess the following:
- a degree and a recognised TEFL qualification
- preferably four years' experience within Business EFL
- relevant management and sales experience in a commercial training operation
- excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- a fluent ability in Spanish and English.
- a commitment to commercial and pedagogical development is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: Between 33,000 - 36,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications plus performance related bonus making OTE between 43,000 and 46,000 pa
- Ongoing training and support.
- Opportunities to develop within the marcus evans linguarama group
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Linguarama is a language training organisation specialising in training people in business, the professions and government organisations.
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.