Teacher of English
- Deadline: Sun 08 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Myanmar, Yangon
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
We are also looking for a teacher who can teach both English and mathematics at a university foundation program level.
Details of Position
Successful applicants will be required to:
1. Teach General and Business English programs across a variety of levels using a variety of recognised ESL teaching methods including the Communicative Method
2. Teach test preparation courses, particularly IELTS
3. Teach at other locations in Myanmar if required
4. Conduct placement tests accurately
5. Complete administrative tasks promptly, completely and effectively
6. Counsel students about educational matters when required
7. Participate in professional development activities and attend meetings when required
8. Be an active part of a team
9. Be professional, polite and courteous, punctual, and dedicated to the best interests of your students
10. Optional: Teach mathematics in a foundation program course.
Salary and Benefits
Start: July 2018
Duration: 6 months (with completion bonus - 4 weeks pay) and chance to extend on year long contract
Benefits: Include medical, visa extensions covered, relocation allowance
More Company Information
EDULINK is a provider of high-quality English language training based in Yangon, Myanmar. To date, we have helped over 10,000 people in Myanmar to improve their English. as well as many from corporate clients in a variety of sectors. We offer General English proficiency classes, IELTS programs, Business English and custom English programs.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus in April, May or June and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.