Late summer opportunities: EFL teachers; senior staff
- Deadline: Mon 23 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, UK
- Cambridge Academy of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 8
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
* Senior posts are management level roles requiring the motivation and skills of mature, organised, practical, enthusiastic, flexible and responsible team leaders able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in a residential setting.
* Senior staff are part of the senior team responsible for the effective delivery of the courses.
All posts are residential.
Details of Position
** Residential EFL teachers for summer courses for Young learners (9 -13; 12-15; 14- 17 years). Early July start. 2 or 4 week contracts
* Senior staff - for residential summer school - early July start; 5 week residential contract (Hertfordshire, Suffolk)
CAE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff have a duty of care and are expected to display and enthusiastic, professional, mature and responsible attitude to working with children. We do not appoint without interview and require a minimum of two references. Enhanced DBS or Police checks will be requested. We ask all staff to comply with our Code of Practice and to work towards a positive, safe and enjoyable educational experience for staff and students alike.
* Senior staff are fully qualified, have excellent administrative; time and team management skills and have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
* DOS applicants should be TEFLQ with 3 years of relevant EFL experience. Residential experience is an advantage and IT competency is essential. Coaching, First Aid and Driving qualifications are desirable.
Salary and Benefits
* Senior Staff from £ 500 p/w as basic salary plus +++
+++ All basic salaries are further enhanced by full board accommodation and 6 weeks p.a. pro rata holiday pay
Cambridge Academy of English
More Company Information
CAE has over 40 years experience. We are a BC accredited independent international year-round language school. We pride ourselves on the personal touch, providing a friendly, supportive and professional approach to EFL teaching and learning. In the summer months we offer a portfolio of special courses for children aged 9 to 17. CAE is in Cambridge and our three residential centres are in Suffolk and Hertfordshire. We are members of English UK, YLEUK, IALC, TEN and Quality English.
Click here to visit the
Cambridge Academy of English website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.