TEFL/TESOL TEACHERS REQUIRED IN SPAIN LANGUAGE ASSISTANTS IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- Deadline: Wed 20 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, All over the country
- Multilingual Education Development & Support
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
Details of Position
This is a serious and structured program with no fees, which enables participants to teach English in Spain and gain international experience.
- Deadline: candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP or at least before June 6th, 2018.
- Program length (academic year in Spain): Sept./Oct. 2018 to May/June 2019
- Monthly grant: 930-1,162 per month (430-480 per month when housing is included)
- Lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- University course included (compulsory)
- More than 200 schools all over Spain
- Advanced program adapted to participants with TEFL/TESOL training.
"Meddeas has done an incredible job in my placement and in helping me throughout my journey whether it was answering my questions of certain things or helping me figure out my required documents. They have done a great job on following up and I truly felt like they cared about all of us Language Assistants", Christian T., former participant.
Don't miss out on our participants' testimonials on Meddeas Language Assistants' blog. Join us for news and updates on Facebook and Youtube.
- Recent graduates (last four years)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Previous teaching experience will be valued
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Energetic and creative
- Competence in the Spanish language is not required
- No criminal records
Salary and Benefits
- Certified Expert in Bilingual Education course (20 ECTS) given by a Spanish university and paid by the programme.
- Guaranteed monthly allowance, more than enough to live in Spain as a student
- Health insurance covered by the programme (EU citizens)
- Help opening a bank account
- Programme run by a serious and professional organisation
- Ongoing in-country support from the schools tutor and from Meddeas
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Certificate of completion at the end of the programme
- Children aged two to eighteen. Learners' English levels range from beginner to advanced
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
Multilingual Education Development & Support
More Company Information
Multilingual Education Development and Support (Meddeas) is a leading organization specialized in giving support services to Spanish bilingual schools, providing consultancy, selecting language teachers and managing language assistant programs
Click here to visit the
Multilingual Education Development & Support website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus in April, May or June and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.