Teach English with EF- Full Job Package - Upfront Paid Flights! Limited Openings
- China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, 60+ cities in China.
- EF English First
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 36
- Degree Required
Details of Position
* Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
* Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
* Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
* Teach abroad for as long as you'd like - teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
* Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
* Have a bachelor's degree (any major accepted)
* Want to live abroad for at least one year
* Are adventurous and open-minded
* Have a TEFL certification (You don't? Don't worry, we offer free sponsorship)
* Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive local salary (dependent on experience)
* Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
* 667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
* Sponsored legal Z work visa
* 10,000 RMB salary advance available
* Health insurance
* 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
* Airport pick-up upon arrival
* Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
* Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
* Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
* Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
* Teacher advantages discount program
* Job rotation program
EF English First
More Company Information
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned educational organisation. EF Education was founded by Bertil Hult in Lund, Sweden in 1965. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to bridge cultural gaps and tear down language barriers by providing quality language instruction and educational travel. Today, EF Education First is a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51 countries. Today 3,000 staff and 23,000 teachers help people of all ages
Click here to visit the
EF English First website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.