Business English Teacher - Bergamo
- Deadline: Thu 21 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Bergamo
- TJ Taylor
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- interesting and motivated students
- attractive compensation package and training opportunities
- top 5, progressive school, established in 2003
- suitable only for candidates already resident in or around Bergamo with previous teaching experience
- please email your CV
Details of Position
The ideal candidate enjoys teaching and coaching managers and employees, to help them use English better in a professional environment.
We work mostly in-company and believe in creating a supportive working atmosphere, with professional colleagues, offering staff training, substantial didactic freedom, and interesting students.
Founded in 2003, TJ Taylor has been nominated one of the Top 5 for quality language training companies in Milan, and we are also a member of IATEFL and Federlingue.
We value previous business experience and a commitment to continuous development.
Our working week is Monday to Friday, with no weekends, and our trainers not only teach but also design courses and provide support to the students. Teachers can also develop their skills beyond classroom delivery to coaching, content development, testing, and even account management.
If this sounds interesting, or you want to find out what its like to work at TJ Taylor, we would love to hear from you - please visit the careers area of our website via the 'apply' link below to email us your CV and introduction.
- a recognised TEFL certificate with a substantial classroom practice component
- priority will be given to candidates with experience in the application of English to financial services or skills training.
- native level English speaker with work papers in order
- good educational background and IT skills
- some Italian is an advantage
- please only apply if you are already resident in or around Bergamo
Salary and Benefits
More Company Information
TJ Taylor is a language school in Italy that specialises in corporate training and language courses for managers and professionals. Founded in 2003, the company has grown steadily and currently employs 12 business trainers, providing over 10,000 hours of training a year. We deliver corporate courses throughout Italy as well as intensive courses in the UK and Ireland. All questions about our positions and teaching are welcome, plus we have an FAQ section on teaching in Italy in our careers
Click here to visit the
TJ Taylor website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus in April, May or June and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.