URGENT - JULY RESIDENTIAL AND NON-RESIDENTIAL TEACHERS NEEDED
- Deadline: Sun 19 Aug 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, nottingham
- Anglophiles Academic Ltd
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 30
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Anglophiles Academic is accredited by ABLS (Accreditation Body for Language Services).
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and confident about teaching, supporting and supervising young learners?
We are urgently looking for Residential and Non-Residential EFL Teachers to work with us in July 2018 in King's Lynn, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Peterborough, Plymouth, Mallow and Boston College.
Number of positions: 30
Positions available: Full-time (temporary, short-term contracts). Residential and non-residential positions available (non-residential positions are only available if living within a commutable distance from the Centre).
Location: Various - UK
Salary: competitive salary, dependent on qualification and experience.
- Choose between Full-time Residential EFL Teacher; Non-Residential Teacher or Teaching-Only Residential Teacher.
- Full-time Residential EFL Teachers are responsible for providing tuition, as well as accompanying and supervising students in all activities and excursions.
- Non-Residential Teachers are purely responsible for providing tuition. However, in Homestay Centres, duties may include supervising students in the afternoons, while in Residential Centres, teachers are just responsible for tuition. Accommodation and full board are not provided, therefore only applicable for local teachers.
- Teaching-Only Residential Teachers are purely responsible for providing tuition, however accommodation and full-board is provided.
- Teaching teenagers from 11-17 years old, up to 36 hours contact teaching per week.
- Supervising students during excursions and day/evening activities (applicable for Full-time Residential Teachers only). All teachers (regardless of your option) are responsible for supervising students during their breaks.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential, dated within the last three years or the willingness to purchase one.
- All successful candidates must attend a briefing, to be held in London on Saturday 30th June 2018.
- Educated to a Bachelor's degree level.
- Previous Residential Summer School experience is desirable.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Spoken native level of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to plan and implement fun, engaging and interactive lessons.
- The ability to build rapport quickly.
Salary and Benefits
Accommodation and full board
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
Anglophiles is a private educational organisation. For 40 years we have been running courses in England, Ireland, France and elsewhere for foreign students. These students, mainly French or Spanish between 11 and 18 years old, come to improve their English, enjoy a holiday and deepen their appreciation of English life and lifestyle. We run both residential and homestay programmes to provide the best possible experience for our young visitors.
Click here to visit the
Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus in April, May or June and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.