Be an English teacher in South Korea. Apply for Public School Jobs Here!
- Deadline: Wed 27 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- South Korea, Seoul and throughout
- TEFL UK
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Public school positions to start August 2018
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
Details of Position
Teaching English in Korea offers you a unique opportunity to be part of a local Korean community, share your knowledge and experience exciting new cultural horizons!
This program includes an excellent tax free salary, round-trip air-tickets, free fully furnished apartment, completion bonus, medical insurance and generous vacation allowance.
- Bachelors degree (any field)
- TEFL certificate (can be studied later)
The following cities and provinces are available for the August 2018 in-take:
++Seoul ++Busan ++Chungbuk ++Chungnam ++Daegu ++Daejeon ++Gangwon ++Gyeonggi ++Gwangju ++Gyeongbuk ++Gyeongnam ++Incheon ++Jeju ++Jeonbuk ++Jeonnam ++Ulsan
Salary and Benefits
- Settlement allowance 300,000 KRW (one time payment)
- Free fully furnished housing
- Entrance & Exit allowance - paid 1.3 Million KRW after employment month one and 1.3 Million KRW
on contract completion (please note terms apply)
- Renewal allowance 2 Million KRW on contract extension with same MOE / POE (please note terms
- 3 Weeks PAID vacation (8 day summer recess, 10 day winter recess) + approximately 12 national
- 22 hours of class teaching required per week
- Severance pay equivalent to one month's salary
- Tax exemption for 2 years apart from Canadians due to lack of ROK Treaty
- Compulsory medical insurance - 50% of premiums paid by employer
- Full 8 day orientation
- One year contract
More Company Information
TEFL UK is owned by TEFL teachers. We have genuine passion for what we do and are committed to providing the highest quality of training so that our graduates leave us with a wealth of lesson ideas, strategies and grammatical understanding. We pride ourselves on inspiring our graduates to teach English lessons that are engaging, challenging and fun. We also offer hundreds of international teaching positions through our dedicated job placement service.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.