TEACHER OF ENGLISH
- Russian Federation, Tyumen, Russia
- "The Living Language" School of English
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic native speaker who will teach General English to pre-teens, teens and adults. The contract runs until the end of May and can be renewed.
2) An EFL teaching qualification (CELTA or the like) is required. However, if a candidate does not hold a teaching qualification, we will still be willing to consider them for the position as long as they are well-read and have an exceptional command of their mother tongue and a natural flair for languages.
3) While teaching experience would be an advantage, it is not absolutely essential as the new-comers are always provided with constant on-going academic support.
4) A good candidate must be a highly responsible and organized individual who takes the job seriously and strives to deliver excellent performance at all times.
Salary and Benefits
Free fully furnished single accommodation
Year-long work visa. Full visa support and refund. Registration at local OVIR
Free return airplane tickets (usually purchased by the school)
Free medical insurance
70% discount on Russian lessons
Monthly workshops and seminars on teaching techniques
Paid induction period of up to 7 days to let the teacher adjust
Most importantly, we have a wonderful team of teachers who are friendly, welcoming and always ready to help. For serious candidates there is a possibility to talk or write to one of our current native speaker level teachers to learn more about our school from the horse's mouth
"The Living Language" School of English
More Company Information
A non-state educational establishment operating from 1998. About 200 students of all age groups and levels. Teachers working on all year round basis.
Click here to visit the
"The Living Language" School of English website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
4 week intensive courses with hands-on teaching practice, to gain the necessary skills for effective teaching. Support and professional feedback from our experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Reserve your place today!Click to find out more.