Experienced English Teacher for small school in Natural Park in Andalucia
- Spain, Aracena
- Aracena English School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join us from mid September 2018.
We offer a legal contract and you will earn 1200 euros a month (around 1100 euros net) for 20 contact hours a week, from Mondays to Thursdays 4:00-9:30pm.
Students will be a mix of children from 5 years old to teenagers and young adults preparing for a Cambridge exam.
Details of Position
We are looking for a native level speaking and experienced Young Learners teacher to join us from the middle of September 2018 and stay with us until late June 2019.
We offer a legal contract and you will earn 1200 euros a month (around 1100 euros in the hand) for 20 contact hours a week, from Mondays to Thursdays 4:00-9:30pm.
We offer a varied schedule of young learners, teens and adults and a great working environment with the opportunity to grow, learn and be part of a small but experienced and motivated team.
Perfect for someone based in Seville or Huelva who fancies escaping from the city. Help finding accommodation.
Aracena is a lively, attractive town with a population of 8,000. Despite its size it has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a theatre, a sports ground with a running track and football pitch, a museum, an official language school and plenty of bars and restaurants.
Aracena is famous for its Caves and Jamon and is a very popular weekend escape for Spanish and foreign visitors.
The Natural Park is criss-crossed by 600km of footpaths which connect the picturesque villages, and just 7km from Aracena there's a large lake perfect for swimming and canoeing in summer.
* EU national or non EU with valid work permit
* Must enjoy teaching children from 5 years old and have recent experience with this age group
* Working knowledge of Spanish
* Previous experience with Cambridge (ESOL) exams preferred
* References from previous employers with telephone contact details
If you meet these requirements, please send us your CV and recent photograph. Interviews in Aracena or by Skype/telephone.
Salary and Benefits
* Optional additional hours may be available (owning a car would definitely be an advantage for off-site classes)
* Paid holidays at Christmas (two weeks) and Easter (one week) and any local or national holidays which fall within the contractual period
* Legal employment contract with full social security contributions paid by school
* Holiday pay at end of contract
* Regular teacher training sessions
* Help finding accommodation
Aracena English School
More Company Information
We are a small English language academy based in the Sierra de Aracena Natural Park, just one hour from Seville and an hour from the beaches of Huelva! Our well-equipped school is based in Aracena, a lively town famous for its jamón and caves and surrounded by beautiful hills ideal for hiking. We have been in operation for nearly twenty years, and we are a team of 4 part-time teachers. Our students are Young Learners (from 5yrs), teenagers and adults preparing for Cambridge exams.
Click here to visit the
Aracena English School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.