Public and International Schools in China, 50 Working Days Paid Vacation
- Deadline: Tue 31 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- China, Shanghai, Guangzhou
- International School Alliance of China
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Teach in a public school or an international school with 2000-4000 students
- 50 paid working days vacation during the summer and winter break
- Additional 6,000 RMB relocation allowance to help you relocate to China
- Attend a 3-day orientation (including a day tour) in Hangzhou where transportation and accommodation are all paid
- Daily meals provided at the school cafeteria
Details of Position
International School Alliance of China (ISAC) is an education alliance with over 40 participating schools in 13 cities in China.The vision of ISAC is to create a school alliance to promote educational affairs exchange between China and foreign countries. The EEPIC Public School Program provide opportunities for English educators around the globe to work at China's international and public schools. (Now taking applications for the 2018 Fall term placement!) Perfect opportunity for foreigner who wish to explore the country and its various cities.
-To assist Chinese teachers with their English classes, and/or jointly conduct English classes with Chinese teachers, and/or extracurricular activities or English camps.
-To conduct English conversation classes for Chinese students and teachers.
-To prepare teaching materials for English language education.
-To assist developing teaching materials for English language education.
-To assist with activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities
Orientation: (in Aug 2018)
After arriving in China, teachers are expected to complete a training course at ISAC campus located at Zhejiang University Huajiachi campus. The goals of the orientation are
-To understand Chinese life, culture and language in depth
-To share useful teaching methods, resources and classroom management ideas
-To examine the English curriculum and textbooks of Chinese schools and find the most effective ways to teach
-To improve teaching skills through lesson planning and presentation
- Candidates with TEFL/TESOL certificate (OR 2 years teaching experience)
- Have a Bachelors degree or above
- Clean criminal records
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 12000-20000 RMB per month
- Fully Paid Summer and Winter Vacation
- 6000 RMB Relocation Allowance
- Meals provided at campus dining room
- 5 paid sick leave days
- Insurance: provided
APPLY TODAY! Send us your C.V and we will be in touch with you in 24 hours! Thank you!
International School Alliance of China
More Company Information
International School Alliance of China is an education alliance with over 40 participating schools in 13 cities in China. ISAC is registered under the Department of Human Resources and Social Security in Ji'an, China, co-supervised by the Department of Education. The goal of ISAC is to introduce Chinese international education system to foreign countries, bring new teaching methods in the Chinese education system, and develope educational exchange between China and abroad.
Click here to visit the
International School Alliance of China website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.