ISAC GOVERNMENT PUBLIC SCHOOL PROGRAM IN CHINA, 50 WORKING DAYS PAID VACATION
- Deadline: Wed 28 Nov 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- China, Shanghai, Guangzhou.
- International School Alliance of China
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Teach in Public School Programs run by local Education Bureaus
- Private apartment provided
- Fully paid summer and winter vacations for about 3 months
- Relocation allowance that helps you relocate to China
- Daily meals provided at the school cafeteria
- Attend a 3-day orientation (including a day tour) in Hangzhou where transportation and accommodation are all paid
- Health Insurance provided
Details of Position
Hi everyone! This is Kimberly from International School Alliance of China. We are an education alliance with over 40 participating schools from 13 cities in China. We hire foreign teachers for various public government schools in China. Currently we are taking new applicants for the 2018 Fall Term and 2019 Spring Intake!
With ISAC program, you will enjoy fully paid summer and winter vacation. Daily lunch and dinner provided at school cafeteria. It's a good idea to save some money while having plenty of time to travel and explore the country. Positions for these interested in public school setting, which means more than 2000 students at a school and supervised by local education bureau.
We are also recruiting teachers for
- EEPIC Program which is run by ISAC for EEPIC member schools
- Education Bureau of the Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) for public primary, middle and high schools
- Education Bureau of Hangzhou City for public primary, middle and high schools
- Education Bureau of Jinshui District in Zhengzhou City for public primary and middle schools
- Education Bureau of Shenzhen City for public primary schools
- Education Bureau of Xiamen City for public middle and high schools
Please check our website for more position details including salary and benefits. Please note ISAC is recruiting for all the public school programs listed above. ISAC provide recommendations to each program, the final decision depends on each program coordinator. ISAC does not charge anything from teachers, and being referred by ISAC will have no influence on your salary and benefits of your final contract with each government program.
- Candidates with TEFL/TESOL certificate (OR 2 years teaching experience)
- Have a Bachelors degree or above
- Clean criminal records
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 12000-20000 RMB per month
- Fully Paid Summer and Winter Vacation
- 6000 RMB Relocation Allowance
- Meals provided at campus dining room
- 5 paid sick leave days
- Insurance: provided
International School Alliance of China
More Company Information
International School Alliance of China is an education alliance with over 40 participating schools in 13 cities in China. ISAC is registered under the Department of Human Resources and Social Security in Ji'an, China, co-supervised by the Department of Education. The goal of ISAC is to introduce Chinese international education system to foreign countries, bring new teaching methods in the Chinese education system, and develope educational exchange between China and abroad.
Click here to visit the
International School Alliance of China website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.