EFL and Business English Teacher needed
- Deadline: Thu 14 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Folkestone, Kent
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit highly motivated and capable EFL/Business English teachers who enjoy the fast-paced and international summer school environment.
Our summer course runs from 01/07 - 18/08/18 and we have 2-5 week contracts available due to increased student bookings. Induction will be from 29/06/18.
During Summer, we offer a choice of courses ranging from the innovative and exciting Global English programme for 13-17 year olds, to the more specialised courses, including our unique Mini-MBA for 15-17 year olds and our Uni-Prep course for 16-17 year olds.
Teaching 22 hours per week with some pastoral duties if you would like to be residential.
Happy to recruit local teachers too on non residential basis.
- Native level speakers preferred
- First degree or extensive work experience.
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate BEd/PGCE (Primary, English or MFL) or EFL Level 5 equivalent
- To be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
- Business teaching or Business English teaching experience necessary if you wish to teach on the Mini MBA course
- Previous summer school experience or experience of teaching 13-17 year olds
Salary and Benefits
Local teachers can apply for non residential post.
Earlscliffe is committed to safeguarding children and all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS clearance.
More Company Information
Earlscliffe is a small, independent sixth form boarding college in Folkestone for students aged 15-19 years old, on the Kent coast yet only 50 minutes by direct train to central London. We are based a short walk from the town centre and railway station and consist of six large buildings all located very close to each other. We also operate Easter and Summer schools. We pride ourselves on offering a more personalised education to our students.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Learn to Teach English Abroad with our accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL/TESOL Courses – Certificate & Master Diploma. Teach and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.Click to find out more.