English Language and Etiquette Training Tutor
- United Kingdom, Ilford
- Nelson College London
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1. Planning, developing and delivering training/courses on ESOL, Business Communication, Office and Social Etiquette, that meets individual student needs.
2. Providing seminar and interactive workshops which are down to earth and using a pedagogic style which is relaxed and fund.
3. Ensuring all students are able to engage in learning to achieve their potential
4. Recording and reporting on the attendance and progress of students
5. Assisting with documents and forms preparation
6. Supporting and motivating students to enhance their own skills
7. Attending College meetings and committees as required
8. Performing any other tasks or activities that fall within the overall scope of the job.
1. Qualified Teacher Status
2. BA in English Literature
3. Bachelors degree in English
4. Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
5. GCSE in English and Math
6. Proven record of an outstanding teaching
Salary and Benefits
Nelson College London
More Company Information
Nelson College London is an independent college of higher education founded in 2009 which welcomes students from the UK and EU. Our students are from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds(age 18 + ). Currently the College offers teaching for Pearson Higher National Diplomas in Business and Hospitality Management, and for Foundation Degrees and BA (Hons) one-year top-up programmes validated by London Metropolitan University.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
4-week TEFL Courses and Guaranteed Job Placement in Czech Republic, Argentina, Mexico, Costa Rica and China!
Teach English as a Foreign Language after your 4 week TEFL course. Choose from more than 20 locations: See special savings! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.