An Opportunity to teach in Pomigliano D'Arco in Naples, Italy
- Deadline: Sun 31 Dec 2017 00:00:00 GMT
- Italy, Pomigliano d'arco
- Speakeasy School of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- In the morning, you will work two days between 10:00 and 12:00. (We leave 30 minutes before the lessons start. All flats are a short walk from the office)
- In the afternoon you will work 5 days between 3.15 and approximately 7:30pm
- You may teach a variety of these levels: Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, and FCE.
Details of Position
Your role will include teaching a range of ages (3+), through to teenagers and sometimes adults.
The CEFR range is A1 to B2. We prepare students for the following exams: Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET and FCE.
Lessons are held in our 3 schools In Pomigliano, Ottaviano and Portici and, sometimes, in private houses and schools and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson.
You work 24 hours per week (but you could be asked to work more hours).
Classes usually start at 3:15pm and finish around 7:30pm (except for morning classes on two days per week).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday
Christmas (2 weeks) and Easter (1 week) holidays are paid as well as Italian national holidays.
- Teaching experience is strongly preferred but not essential. We are more interested in your experience with and motivation to teach young children.
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (3+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organised, energetic and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is rapport with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.
Salary and Benefits
- The rent is paid by the company, which will also pay half of the utility bills and internet.
- Ongoing training is provided and two head teachers are available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick ups and drop offs are free when you arrive, at Christmas and at the end of the year.
- There is a company office where we meet before lessons. It has a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (eg. flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre etc.) You are issued with your own bag, CD player, speaker, stickers, notepads and coursebooks.
- Basic salary is 850 Euro but it scaled according to experience and qualifications
Speakeasy School of English
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.Click to find out more.