Teacher of English
- Deadline: Fri 25 May 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Myanmar, Yangon
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Successful applicants will be required to:
1. Teach General and Business English programs across a variety of levels using a variety of recognised ESL teaching methods including the Communicative Method
2. Teach test preparation courses, particularly IELTS
3. Teach at other locations in Myanmar if required
4. Conduct placement tests accurately
5. Complete administrative tasks promptly, completely and effectively
6. Counsel students about educational matters when required
7. Participate in professional development activities and attend meetings when required
8. Be an active part of a team
9. Be professional, polite and courteous, punctual, and dedicated to the best interests of your students
Salary and Benefits
6 month contracts are being offered now but 1 year extensions may be offered depending on EDULINK's hiring needs at that time
- completion bonus of 4 week's salary paid for 6 month contracts
- Medical plan
- Visa extension expenses covered
- Relocation allowance
More Company Information
EDULINK is a provider of high-quality English language training based in Yangon, Myanmar. To date, we have helped over 10,000 people in Myanmar to improve their English. as well as many from corporate clients in a variety of sectors. We offer General English proficiency classes, IELTS programs, Business English and custom English programs.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.