- China, Jinan
- Lenz English & Arts Training School
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
(1) Employment at Lenzkids
Lenzkids is a training school that has been open since 2014. Students attending the school range in age from 3-15 years. In this role, you will engage in oral English lessons with the students, enhancing their learning in a fun environment. You will be provided with a curriculum based on a series of English-learning textbooks and you will be assisted in the classroom by our experienced Chinese English teachers. You will regularly see the same classes every week, which will give you the opportunity to really get to know and bond with your students. The maximum class size is 12 students but frequently less.
(2) Employment in Public Primary and Middle Schools
In this role, teachers will engage in oral English teaching and curriculum creation at public schools located in Jinan. This role will include work in primary and middle schools, and the children will range in age from 6-15 years. Your role will involve enhancing students learning experiences in English, and providing the opportunity for students to practice their English skills in a fun environment. You may also work closely with the school to enhance English teaching training. Depending on the program and your preference, you can be located at one school, or you may rotate through a number of schools.
(3) Employment in Universities
In this role, teachers will be responsible for oral English classes at a university. The students will range in age from 18-24 years, and will have a level in English ranging from upper beginner to upper intermediate, depending on their university course. Your role will involve building students confidence in using oral English, teaching students about Western culture, and helping students improve their pronunciation and fluency. The university can provide you with topics to follow, and you will be required to create an oral English exam during the semester.
Additionally, candidates should
1. Be a native level speaker of English and a citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, or the USA; (visa requirement)
2. Preferably possess a teachers qualification certificate, valid from one of the above-mentioned countries, or an English language teaching certificate such as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, TKT, CELTA, etc.;
3. Preferably have at least two years of relative teaching experience;
Salary and Benefits
1. A salary of 12 000 - 15 000 RMB per month (pre-tax)
2. Free single apartment, located near Lenzkids
3. Personal accident and medical insurance
4. Paid transport for work
5. Assistance in obtaining a Chinese SIM card and bank account.
Lenz English & Arts Training School
More Company Information
Lenz English & Arts Training School (hereinafter referred to as Lenz English) is a registered institution of education in Jinan, Shandong, China. Lenz English offers three different employment options; (1) employment our Training School (Lenzkids); (2) employment in public primary and middle schools in the Lixia District of Jinan; and (3) employment in universities. Applying to work for Lenz English gives you the opportunity to choose your preferred teaching location.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?