CORPORATE NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER EFL TEACHERS ARE NEEDED IN MOSCOW
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- University degree
- Post-qualification teaching experience desirable
- Willing to teach kids and teens
- A thorough approach to planning and administrative duties
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 80 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support (based on a system of ongoing continuous improvement mapped to the Cambridge English Language Teacher Framework including weekly in-house and online training, regular observations and feedback, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Extensive teacher library- online and in schools
- Well equipped teachers room in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV via the link below
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
WINDSOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL is one of the leading institutions in Moscow for specialized English Language training. We started out in 2003 as a teacher's cooperative school and in that time we have grown and grown. We are now an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Although we have developed into a large professional company, we have never lost sight of the fact that what drives a good school is well-rewarded and enthusiastic teacher
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.