Early Literacy and English Teacher - LCentral, Singapore
- Deadline: Fri 30 Nov 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Singapore: Singapore.
- LCentral English Enrichment Centres
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
We also provide ongoing professional development that helps you become a more effective teacher.
Details of Position
Positions are available for native-level English speaking teachers to teach English literacy to young learners in Singapore. Take the opportunity to live and work in Singapore, enjoy getaways to a range of South East Asian countries while taking advantage of Singapore's low tax base.
• 35 hours per week contracts - 30 teaching hours, plus 5 administration hours
• Cost of work permit paid by employer
• 24 month contracts only, which provide stability for you, us and the children under our care
Singapore is a modern cosmopolitan city that offers:
• A wonderful climate, a great lifestyle, and amazing food in a safe and friendly environment
• A brilliant location, surrounded by a plethora of fantastic travel destinations
• The opportunity to work for a brand that is synonymous with specialist English language teaching.
LCentral teachers have the following qualifications and characteristics:
• You are a native-level English speaker
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, languages or linguistics
• A CELTA or other TEFL certificate is an advantage, especially CELTYL or TEYL
• You have two years' teaching experience
• You are youthful, energetic and love children.
Salary and Benefits
2 consecutive days off per week
11 public holidays off per year
SGD1000 Initial Relocation Allowance
LCentral English Enrichment Centres
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
LCentral English Enrichment Centres website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
3-4 month internationally recognized and accredited course at The Global English Teaching Academy including a minimum of 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.