Teenager Summer Academic Manager
- Deadline: Sat 09 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Heythrop college, 23 Kensington Square, Kensington, London W8 5HN, UK
- Frances King
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Lead, develop and mentor the teachers in your team
- Ensure efficient running of the teaching, maximising student learning and progression
- Implement CPD of teachers, both in-house and external
- Carry out regular performance appraisals/observations
- Ensure teachers maintain class records thoroughly and accurately, both on the LMS and in class folders
- Make sure teachers have a thorough knowledge of Frances King courses and services
Details of Position
The programme runs from Sunday 1st July to Sunday 12th August, with staff orientation and training on 27th-29th June. The Academic Manager would ideally be available to start on Friday 22nd or Monday 25th June in order to assist with preparations for the programme, although the exact start date is negotiable.
Cambridge DELTA, Trinity TESOL Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years' EFL management experience
Solid IT skills (MS Word, Excel)
Experience of teaching teenagers / young learners
Experience of managing teachers on residential programmes
Knowledge of ICT tools (interactive whiteboards, video & audio)
Salary and Benefits
More Company Information
Established in 1973, Frances King is a leading English language school, using teaching methods that focus on speaking. Our schools are fully accredited and offer students the finest locations in London and Dublin. Our English language courses are designed to meet each students’ individual needs. We offer: Spoken English classes Choose from English for Everyday (General English), Examination Preparation, English for Professionals, Family Programmes and Teenager Programmes. Experienced teachers
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Enjoy Prague’s low cost of living and high demand for English teachers! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.