- Deadline: Sat 16 Jun 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Eastbourne
- EF International Language Schools
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
- teaching all levels and course types as agreed between teacher and DOS
- delivering lessons of a suitable quality taking into account age, level, needs and backgrounds of all students
- being an active part of the Academic team and school, including helping and advising colleagues and making the most of meetings and CPDs
- being responsible for all administration and testing related to your classes
Details of Position
Applicants should have a CELTA or equivalent TEFL qualification, and have a Bachelor's degree.
We are looking for teachers for our Junior classes (between the ages of 12 and 16), and Adults (16+), with hours looking to match the experience of the teacher.
All of our classes primarily use EF material, with clear weekly syllabi matched to this material. The flexibility to supplement and personalise to suit classes, is desirable, and supported by a wide range of supplementary materials in the Staff Room.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
- A TEFL qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
- A Bachelor's degree
Salary and Benefits
- accommodation not provided but assistance in organising, finding accommodation is
EF International Language Schools
More Company Information
About Us We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.Click to find out more.