English language teacher in Harbin, China
- China, No. 15 Hongjun street, Harbin, Heilongjiang province.
- Aide English Learning Centre
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
Details of Position
If you are interested or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact our HR manager, Eric Wang. To ensure that your application would be handled in an efficient manner please attach the following,
4.University and/or TEFL certificates.
5.Information page of passport.
2. recognized teaching English as a foreign certification or a University Degree.
3. 1 year of teaching experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits
2. The position includes the following:
- A round flight ticket reimbursement or travel allowance after serving one full year under the condition of contract renewal.
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance
- on the job training
- Health insurance.
- Paid visas and residence permit.
- Paid holidays - 10 to 15 days(depending on the contract length)Plus Chinese public holidays.
- Free internet access in school.
- Academic Support.
- school Outings and trips.
Aide English Learning Centre
More Company Information
Founded in 2011, AIDE English Learning Centre is one of the leading Language schools in Harbin and Heilongjiang Province. Offering a wide range of language courses and exam-preparation courses for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, and GRE, AIDE strives to create the optimum learning environments for its students and the most vibrant and cohesive environment for its teachers. We mainly offer small-size classes and VIP tutorials for high school and college students who seek to further education abroad.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.