Teacher of English
- Deadline: Thu 31 May 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Turkey, Turkey (various cities)
- Turkish Education Association (TED)
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- teaching up to 20 hours of classes per week (= 30 'class hours' of 40 minutes)
- contributing to school-based events and projects
- participation in meetings
We take professional development seriously and are keen to help teachers develop professionally during their time with us.
Details of Position
Salary and Benefits
- rent-free private accommodation (teachers are responsible for utility bills only)
- local health insurance coverage
- the school arranges and covers the costs of residency/work permits
- lunch at the school
- professional development opportunities
Salaries are competitive though please note that there is some variation to reflect the different cost of living from city-to-city in Turkey.
Turkish Education Association (TED)
More Company Information
Turkish Education Association (TED), founded in 1928, now has 38 K12 Schools across Turkey. The total number of English teachers is 550, of whom one quarter are native speaker teachers. TED’s priority is to promote foreign language education to the highest standard.
Click here to visit the
Turkish Education Association (TED) website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.