EFL TEACHERS OF YOUNG LEARNERS AND VERY YOUNG LEARNERS ARE
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL preferred, TEFL considered
- University degree
- Post-qualification teaching experience desirable
- A thorough approach to planning and administrative duties
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 80 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support (based on a system of ongoing continuous improvement mapped to the Cambridge English Language Teacher Framework including weekly in-house and online training, regular observations and feedback, consultation sessions and seminars).
-Extensive teacher library- online and in schools
-Well equipped teachers room in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you would like to learn more about our teachers please follow the link to our website.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV via the link below.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
WINDSOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL is one of the leading institutions in Moscow for specialized English Language training. We started out in 2003 as a teacher's cooperative school and in that time we have grown and grown. We are now an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Although we have developed into a large professional company, we have never lost sight of the fact that what drives a good school is well-rewarded and enthusiastic teacher
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.