Camp Managers (Centre Directors)
- United Kingdom, Portsmouth, Brighton, Keele
- ALPADIA Language Schools
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
For the 2018 season, we are currently looking for Camp Managers of our course centres in Brighton, Portsmouth and Keele. This is a key role to ensure the academic and co-curricular programmes in the camp meet ALPADIAs high standards, quality welfare arrangements are made for our students and staff are led by example.
- Leading a team of EFL teachers and activity leaders
- Quality controlling the camps operations in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensuring the camp meets or exceeds British Council requirements
- Managing up to 100 students each week.
- Organising sports and cultural activities, ensuring all sessions are properly planned
- Liaising with ALPADIAs Head Office and Sales & Admissions teams.
- Ability to manage a team of diverse personalities and skills
- Professional experience in holiday course centres or similar structures preferred
- High sense of responsibility, organisation and initiative
- Ability to multitask and overcome stressful situations
Salary and Benefits
- The opportunity to play a leading role in driving forward key company priorities
- A competitive salary
- Full board and accommodation provided in addition to the salary
- A first experience with ALPADIA, located in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Training out of our Swiss Head Office, with all travel, meals and accommodation provided by ALPADIA
How to apply:
To apply for your chosen centre, and tell us what you can offer, please visit our jobs page to complete your application.
Dates of employment:
You should be available from June 28th to August 12th 2018
ALPADIA Language Schools
More Company Information
Since 1996, we have had only one goal at ALPADIA: sharing our passion for languages. our schools offer a lively and dynamic environment where students can make the most of their experience abroad.
Click here to visit the
ALPADIA Language Schools website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Learn to Teach English Abroad with our accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL/TESOL Courses – Certificate & Master Diploma. Teach and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.Click to find out more.