- Deadline: Fri 06 Apr 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Manchester
- IH Manchester
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- To teach 15-25 hours per week
- To prepare lessons, student reports, weekly programmes of work, attend weekly lesson planning meetings and complete any administration tasks related to teaching assignments given.
- To attend staff meetings or observation feedback sessions as required by your line manager.
- To attend the regular training sessions delivered in house, or any external training assigned.
- To work with the IH Manchester team to provide feedback, ensure student/customer satisfaction and constantly improve the school and services provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Additional administration payments for those completing at least 15 hours per week.
More Company Information
Based in the centre of Manchester and part of the International House World organization since 2013, we welcome students aged 16+ from all over the world and are committed to helping them reach their academic goals in a positive, student-centred environment.
Click here to visit the
IH Manchester website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our expert tutors will help you gain essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence for a successful teaching career.Click to find out more.