- Deadline: Sat 31 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Russian Federation, Khabarovsk
- ELC Language School
- Experience: 4 YEARS
- Positions: 2
-Follow the curricula, performing lectures and practical lessons of the following courses:
-Preparation to Cambridge exam (YLE, KET, PET,FCE, CAE,CPE);
-Preparation to the Unified State Examination in English.
-Perform the lessons in the following forms:
-group lessons (up to 12 students);
-VIP individual training
-design and prepare resource materials
Details of Position
A great opportunity to teach a full variety of ages and levels within a friendly, dynamic and supportive team!
There is a possibility for very early promotion for experienced candidates.
Excellent package. Excellent professional development and benefits.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Native Level English speakers
2. University degree, education- or language-related degrees preferred.
3. TEFL qualification, CELTA or equivalent.
4. Experience in an educational environment.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Extroverted, confident, friendly, open-minded, flexible, passionate about teaching the language.
7. Good team player.
General English to teenagers, adults
Salary and Benefits
1. MONTHLY SALARY: 700 RUB (14 USD) per 1 hour (60 minutes), approximately 1800-2000 USD per month.
2. AIRFARE: Up to 50,000 RUB (1000 USD) reimbursed over 12 months
3. HOUSING: Apartment in the city center.
ELC Language School
Click here to visit the
ELC Language School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.Click to find out more.