Residential Teachers in Kent - Good salary and long contracts
- United Kingdom, Ramsgate
- Churchill House
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 6
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We offer very attractive salaries, a bonus for teachers working on a zig-zag programme, time to prepare lessons, plus training and support for the right candidates.
You must genuinely enjoy working with young people as youll also be asked to lead some activities or excursions, and there will be some student supervision/care work, for instance supervising them in the accommodation buildings, at meal times and at lights out.
Please download and read the job description carefully it is available from our website (link below). To apply, please send a covering email and a full CV through the website.
You must genuinely enjoy working with young people as all our staff are also expected to play an active role in student supervision/care work, for instance supervising them in the accommodation buildings, at meal times and at lights out. You must also have a professional attitude to working with children and young people
Our Safer Recruitment Policy:
Churchill House is committed to providing a safe, secure environment for its students and expects all employees to have a positive attitude towards the care of students and play a full role in implementing all our Safeguarding policies.
As part of our safer recruitment policy all potential employees will be required to:
- Submit a full chronological CV. You will be required to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- Provide the contact details of two suitable professional referees. All references will be taken up and asked specifically about your suitability to work with under 18 year olds. We may also approach your other former employers. Personal references are not usually acceptable.
- Undergo an Enhanced DBS check, unless currently enrolled in the DBS update scheme
- Overseas residents will be required to provide a recent certificate of good conduct (COGC) from the relevant local authority in their country of residence.
- All employees will be required to sign a Children Act declaration to state that they are not barred from working with minors.
- All employees will be expected to provide proof of identity and all relevant qualifications (originals only) photocopies will be taken for our records.
All offers of employment are subject to the successful completion of this process.
Salary and Benefits
Note: Teacher salaries quoted include a contract completion bonus of £15-£40 per week conditional on the successful completion of the full term of the contract and paid in the final salary
More Company Information
Churchill House School of English has been established for over 40 years and is one of the UK's most succssful private language schools. It is BRITISH COUNCIL accredited. In addition to the main school in Ramsgate, we run a number of summer schools around the UK during July and August
Click here to visit the
Churchill House website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.