Director of Studies
- Deadline: Fri 30 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Edinburgh,
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are an exam centre for both Trinity and Cambridge and a Trinity CertTESOL course provider.
Main duties include:
- Hiring, inducting and managing teaching staff
- Teaching when required
- Timetabling all classes and students
- Responding to student enquiries
- Developing and maintaining syllabuses
- Overseeing all academic programmes and paperwork
- Managing accreditations and preparing for inspections
- Corresponding with our partners and potential students
- Assisting the course director in running the Trinity CertTESOL
- Maintaining social media
Experience of teacher training a benefit
Experience of teaching Business English
Salary and Benefits
More Company Information
A private language school, full-time and part-time General English courses, intensive and business English, English for specific purposes, exam preparation, individual tuition, friendly environment, up to 12 students per class.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.