- Deadline: Thu 29 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom, Embassy English Brighton
- Embassy English Brighton
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
Teachers work up to 28 sessions per week.
Courses covered are:
Beginner to Advanced general English
- Business English
- Intensive courses including Communication skills; Grammar and Vocabulary; IELTS and Business English
- 121 lessons
- Academic clubs e.g. Conversation/Homework clubs
Details of Position
Embassy English Brighton is looking to recruit local EFL teachers to initially provide cover and subsequently taking on more regular hours as the year progresses.
The school is based next to the station and has market leading facilities onsite, including a subsidised cafeteria. We also offer regular teacher development workshops and CPD opportunities throughout the year
- 2 written references are required prior to appointment.
- A completed, signed application form is required
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Background checks will be required for overseas employment.
- Proof of Identity and qualifications will be required.
- Right to Work in the UK is essential
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure check will be required prior to appointment start date. Embassy English will cover the cost of this check for successful applicants.
Salary and Benefits
Additional work is available for teachers interested in working on the social programme provided for students. E.g. trips to Local attractions; Pub nights; Sports nights; etc.
Embassy English Brighton
More Company Information
Teach at our English school in Brighton and you’ll discover a vibrant city by the sea, popular with language students from all over the world... Why you’ll love Embassy Brighton? Our school has a large, bright study centre with, modern learning facilities, professional staff and an unbeatable location in the centre of the city.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.