Make Hong Kong your next TEFL destination!
- Deadline: Sat 31 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Share your experiences / culture
- Teach English through an interactive learning environment such as cookery, crafts, outings
- All schools located within central Hong Kong district
- Career professional development opportunities
- Mentoring scheme, accommodation support and great social life
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Details of Position
Do you love helping others improve their confidence in speaking, writing, reading and understanding English?
This role offers you the opportunity to do just that at a well established, extra-curricular English school with over 18 years of experience in this field.
Your role will be to increase student exposure to spoken English and help build their confidence in using the language.
Learn how to teach TEFL and gain experience with the support of mentor teachers.
You will become part of a close knit international team and enjoy regular social events and meet ups.
- UK, IRELAND, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH AFRICA passport holders (or native English speaking countries - due to visa restrictions)
- TEFL certificate (can also complete later)
- Enjoy working with young people
Salary and Benefits
- HK$ 20,000 p / month (starting salary - approx £2,000 monthly)
- HK$ 12,000 - HK $ 14,000 completion gratuity bonus
- Option to take subsidised accommodation @ HK $7,000 p / month
- Work visa arranged
- Airport meet & greet
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing professional development
- 17 days paid public holidays
- 14 - 16.5 days paid holidays
- Salary advances and in some cases help with *air-ticket to Hong Kong
* subject to Head Office approval
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Our highly rated courses give you access to 1000s of teaching jobs. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your accredited TEFL course today.Click to find out more.