EFL teacher Cordoba
- Deadline: Sun 25 Mar 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain, Communicate Language Learning
- Communicate Language Consulting SL
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
1 substitute EFL teacher to start by 2 April 2018.
2 EFL teachers to start 17 September 2018
We seek teachers who are proactive, committed to the job, responsible and flexible. On-site training/ mentoring run by native speaker with over 25 years EFL experience.
Details of Position
1.- substitute EFL teacher:
20 contract hours (15 contact hours/ week), contract 2 April 21 June 2018, renewable.
Summer work (July) available.
This position would suit a teacher looking for initial contact with Spanish students and culture, with an eye to future work in Spain. Teaching timetable Mon-Thurs 17.00 21.00.
2.- EFL teachers:
28 contract hours (20 contact hours/week), contract 17 Sept 2018 21 June 2019
One of these would be as Trainee for Coordinator of Very Young Learners (using traditional rhymes, songs, puppets, music and TPR)
General English classes for young children (2+), teenagers and adults up to B2 level. Timetables Mon-Fri. Duties include: administration,weekly meetings and training sessions, marking exams and homework, external exam preparation classes, preparation of term tests/ mock exams.
2. Recognised TEFL qualification: CELTA/TESOL or equivalent to a minimum of 120 contact hours which include observed teaching practice and feedback.
3. Experience working with Young Learners in a classroom context.
4. EU member or holder of valid work permit for the contract period.
5. Up-to-date Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.
6. Teachers with native speaker level of competence
7. Minimum 1 year's post-CELTA experience in Europe
1. Loves teaching children
2. Good classroom management skills
3. Confident and committed to the job
4. Proactive and flexible
5. Responsible and communicative
6. Someone for whom quality is a challenge, not merely an option
7. A good team member
8. Keen to develop and grow as a teacher
9. Takes pride in their appearance
10. Interested in learning more about Spanish culture and language
Salary and Benefits
2.- High quality in-service training
3 .-Entitlement to Spanish Nationl Health system, medical cover and benefits
4 .- We offer a fully binding legal contract and respect all local laws. We advise applicants
to refer to ACEIA for help in understanding workers' rights in the TEFL industry in Andalusia: www. aceia. es (in Spanish).
5.-Paid holidays: two weeks Christmas, one week Easter, local and national bank holidays.
6.-Performance-related end of contract bonus.
7.- Cost of living: rent for an independent flat approx 250-400; shared flat approx 150-200/month.
8.-Crdoba is a university city with a large Erasmus student population, cycle-friendly. Lot of walks and activities available.
9.-Assistance with finding accommodation and sorting paperwork (bank accounts etc).
Communicate Language Consulting SL
More Company Information
We are a compact, quality-oriented school close to the city centre. Córdoba is a vibrant city of around 350,000, with a wide range of cultural and leisure activities. The city is well connected by high-speed train to Madrid, Seville and Málaga.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Learn to Teach English Abroad with our accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL/TESOL Courses – Certificate & Master Diploma. Teach and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.Click to find out more.