Teach in Thailand - Great Benefits, Bonus & Housing. Explore Paradise!
- Deadline: Sun 15 Apr 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- Thailand, Bangkok
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Salary 30,000 - 34,000 baht / month
- Accommodation allowance 3,000 baht / month
- Be part of an international team
- Contract renewal bonuses
- 20 - 24 teaching hours / week
- Monday - Friday teaching only
- 24 / 7 teacher support with full orientation on arrival
- Now recruiting for May 2018 arrivals
Details of Position
We have lots of exciting TEFL positions available at public schools throughout this amazing country. No experience required!
You can teach in Thailand for one semester (4.5 months) with a contract renewal option.
We are now hiring teachers for May 2018 arrivals.
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Udon Thani, Surat Thani, Khorat, Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchathani, Lopburi, Nakhon Sawan, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Chumphon, Laem Chabang, Sri Racha, Songhkla, Phitsanalok, Rayong, Trang & many more!
- Bachelor degree in any field
- 21 - 50 years old (due to visa restrictions)
- TEFL certificate preferred
Salary and Benefits
- 31,000 Baht p / month salary
- 3,000 Baht monthly accommodation allowance
- Support finding accommodation
- Full guidance through application process
- One semester program (with option to extend)
- Visa and work permit assistance
- Full orientation in Bangkok including accommodation and teaching workshop
- Full curriculum and access to teaching mentors
- Your school will be carefully screened by program managers
- 24 / 7 local support network
- Lonely Planet E Guide to Thailand
More Company Information
Interested in teaching English abroad but unsure how to go about it? ESLstarter is the perfect place to start. We understand that while teaching abroad is an exhilarating prospect, there are also a multitude of questions and uncertainties to be addressed both before and during your transition overseas, which is where we come in. Our experienced team of advisers will assist you, providing as much information as possible to make sure you know everything you need to know before you embark upon your teaching adventure abroad. From helping you secure the position you really want and guiding you through the visa process, to assisting you with travel arrangements and a comprehensive aftercare service once you arrive in your host country, we will be there for you every step of the way. ESLstarter are an official recruitment partner of the public school programs (EPIK) in South Korea and TLG in Georgia. We also offer teaching internships in Thailand, teaching positions in China and volunteer teaching programs in India. Making your teaching transition abroad unforgettable, for all the right reasons, is what ESLstarter does!
Click here to visit the
ESLstarter Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.