Summer Centre Manager - Ramsgate. Excellent salary and long contract
- United Kingdom, Ramsgate
- Churchill House
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
The school has a capacity of 300 students (including some homestays) and a team of 35-40 staff. This is our flagship school so we are looking for someone with genuine skill and experience to manage it and help us further develop our reputation for delivering a high-quality course. For the right person we can offer an excellent salary, a long contract, residential accommodation and support from experienced staff.
As part of our safer recruitment policy all potential employees will be required to:
- Submit a full chronological CV. You will be required to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- Provide the contact details of two suitable professional referees. All references will be taken up and asked specifically about your suitability to work with under 18 year olds. We may also approach your other former employers. Personal references are not usually acceptable.
- Undergo an Enhanced DBS check, unless currently enrolled in the DBS update scheme
- Overseas residents will be required to provide a recent certificate of good conduct (COGC) from the relevant local authority in their country of residence.
- All employees will be required to sign a Children Act declaration to state that they are not barred from working with minors.
- All employees will be expected to provide proof of identity and all relevant qualifications (originals only) photocopies will be taken for our records.
All offers of employment are subject to the successful completion of this process.
Salary and Benefits
See job descriptions on our website for details.
More Company Information
Churchill House School of English has been established for over 40 years and is one of the UK's most succssful private language schools. It is BRITISH COUNCIL accredited. In addition to the main school in Ramsgate, we run a number of summer schools around the UK during July and August
Click here to visit the
Churchill House website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.