Senior Business English Trainers
- Italy, Milan
- The Language Grid srl
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
All programs are designed and delivered by The Language Grid for the client. Successful applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
1) Have a university degree. Preferences are given to candidates with a degree in a finance/business related field
2) Have minimum one year teaching experience
3) Have LEGAL permission to work in Italy
4) Have impeccable personal/professional presentation
5) Have own laptop computer and smartphone, as well as high level of computer literacy
6) Have a passion for training and professional development
7) Be energetic and motivated
8) Be able to attend a face to face interview in Milan - expenses NOT paid by The Language Grid
Please apply in writing with cover letter, recent photo and CV.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
2) Must be a native level English speaker
3) Over 12 months full-time ESL experience and teaching certification, including a CELTA/DELTA or Trinity College Diploma in TESOL or PGCE TEFL/TESOL or taught post-graduate course (MA equivalent) in TEFL/TESOL, including at least 6 hours of supervised teaching practice
4) Legal permission to live and work in Italy
Salary and Benefits
The Language Grid srl
More Company Information
The Language grid is a new company that delivers English challenge based language learning programs to people from non English speaking backgrounds. The business is essentially involved with English language training programs located in a choice of international locations and focus on learning from elements of travel, community and work place interactions. The concept behind the training is unique in that the clients in the program are not taught the language in the traditional class room
Click here to visit the
The Language Grid srl website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.Click to find out more.